List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: failure notice
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <th.diehl () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-05-30 15:13:47

On Sun, 30 May 1999 16:45:44 +0200, Eric Bischoff wrote:

>kde-i18n-apps, no ?

Well, I always knew we have a communication problem here ;). Believe it
or not -- I've never heard of this list. And I'm pretty sure: neither
have a lot of others. (Which is why I take the liberty to bounce your
msg to the list again.) Thanks for the info.

I'm still not sure if splitting the lists makes that much sense as it
looks at first glance, though. In the German team, we are more and more
inclined to either let the same translator do the GUI _and_ the
documentation or to give at least the final editing of both to the
document translator. Looks like the best way to make context and
consistency checks between GUI and documentation.

Thomas