Hello, >Definitely. In the past, I found it always problematic that we never >knew if somebody took the time to respond to people who showed up here >and offered new languages or told us about problems they had to get >started. I always respond to everyone, who shows up. We often halt on issues like : we use chars, that are allocated in unicode, but there's no standardized charset for it (Vietnameese, Tamil, some other indian languages). >We can't expect a Coordinator to know everything about every foreign >character set or whatever the specific problem might be. But I would at >least expect that (s)he tries to come up with something. And that we >(or a workgroup) hear about it if the problem remains. Well, I answer the mail every time and then ask Stephan, if we can support the language, if I figure out, they use some non-latin stuff ;). Juraj.