List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Doc Coordinator
From:       Billy Biggs <vektor () div8 ! net>
Date:       1999-05-28 0:11:08

Just to add to the madness,

Hi, my name is Billy Biggs.  My email address is bbiggs@div8.net.  I do
not have a kde.org address.

I know Chuck from IRC.  He mentioned he was going to have to step down
from this position, and since I'm looking for ways to help more with KDE,
I offered.

I guess in reality if I'd really like this position, I'd first have to
know more about what it involves etc.  Once I know more, I may, I guess,
make a more concrete offer to help.

So, I figured I'd watch this mailing list, and watch (I guess) kde-i18n.
Please advise as to what else I can watch. ;-)

Thanks,
--
Billy Biggs
bbiggs@div8.net