List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Doc Coordinator
From:       chuck () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de
Date:       1999-05-21 17:55:52

Hi all,

     I am unfortunately unable to maintain enough time to perform the functions
required of the Documentation Coordinator.  If any of you fine folks do have
the time...please send me an e-mail and volunteer ;)  With the addition of my
new child and new responsibilities at work......You know what I mean.  Until
such time, however, would someone please give me the addresses of the folks
working on the Docbook conversion?  I would like to help with this if I can.
Thanks for your time.

--
	Chuck MacKinnon
	KDE Documentation Coordinator