List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Help Regarding SSH KEYS
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-05-07 22:17:54

El dimarts, 30 d'abril del 2024, a les 20:55:19 (CEST), Shreekant Kalwar va
escriure:
> Please can Someone Tell me the steps to configure ssh with my linux system,
> I have the Key and Key.pub files, I have vakid ssh keys generated in
> invent.kde site. how do I configure my system with the ssh keys
>

> Actually I did this several months ago, and I am not able to find the
> commands

Generally you don't need to configure anything, just have your keys in the
.ssh folder of your home.

If you have lots of ssh keys you may need to edit your .ssh/config file, but
given that you don't seem to know much about ssh keys you probably don't.

What error do you get on doing svn things on kde server?

Cheers,
  Albert