List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Unable to create a New User
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-31 22:29:57

El diumenge, 31 de març de 2024, a les 23:42:39 (CEST), Mohi Mirdamadi va
escriure:
> Hello guys.
>
> Unfortunately I am unable to create a new user on l10n.kde.org/admin for
> Persian (FA) team.
>
> Is there anything I can do or anyone else got a similar issue?

From that page

----

This page is only site administrators, if you want to update the contents of a
Translation Team Page information please send an email to the kde-i18n-doc
mailing list.

----

You are not a site administrator so why do you want to log in there?

Cheers,
  Albert