Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto: > четвер, 28 березня 2024 р. 11:42:21 EET Mincho Kondarev написано: >> Hello. I am translating the dolphin documentation for Bulgarian localisation >> and I am planning to do it for plasma too. But I noticed the screenshots >> and instructions are for the old version in the doc directory in source >> folder. How would you recommend to proceed, shell I wait for update or do >> the translations with the kf5 version? >> >> Mincho > > Hi, > > Do not know what the plans are on the table of the Dolphin Team, but as an > author of some pieces of this documentation and screenshots I probably will > not update the docs until Mageia 10 (my current version is KF5-based). > > On the other hand, there are several months until everybody adopts KF6 so it > might be of some sense to translate KF5-based version. Please note that we are not tracking any KF5 version of dolphin anymore in our translation branches. So we can only translate KF6-based versions. But you can definitely translate the documentation even with older screenshots. Ciao -- Luigi