List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation of dolphin and new plasma  kf6 interface
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2024-03-28 14:12:26

четвер, 28 березня 2024 р. 11:42:21 EET Mincho Kondarev написано:
> Hello. I am translating the dolphin documentation for Bulgarian localisation
> and I am planning to do it for plasma too. But I noticed the screenshots
> and instructions are for the old version in the doc directory in source
> folder. How would you recommend to proceed, shell I wait for update or do
> the translations with the kf5 version?
>
> Mincho

Hi,

Do not know what the plans are on the table of the Dolphin Team, but as an
author of some pieces of this documentation and screenshots I probably will
not update the docs until Mageia 10 (my current version is KF5-based).

On the other hand, there are several months until everybody adopts KF6 so it
might be of some sense to translate KF5-based version.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Yuri