List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kazakh language translation
From:       Emir SARI <emir_sari () icloud ! com>
Date:       2024-03-25 21:12:51

Hello,

> Тимур Хасаров <xasaroff@gmail.com> şunları yazdı (22 Mar 2024 22:33):
>
> Hi, how i can contribute to translation kde neon into Kazakh language with new latin alphabet (see \
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakh_alphabets)?

I'm sure i18n coordinators will eventually chime-in with more details, but as a start, you can start \
translating kio, kcoreaddons, and kxmlgui into Latinised Kazakh, and send them here. You can get the \
template files from here[1], or use the Cyrillic Kazakh versions[2]. For the infrastructure set up, it \
will be done eventually.

Also please get in contact with the current Kazakh translators to coordinate your efforts and adhere to \
current language guidelines.

Feel free to reach out in case you have other questions!

Best regards,
Emir (𐰽𐰺𐰍)

** E-mail needs to stay simple
** Use plain text e-mail