List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTurtle false positive
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-07 22:18:05

El dijous, 7 de març de 2024, a les 14:48:02 (CET), Yaron Shahrabani va escriure:
> Hi,
> I've encountered several error messages on the following webpage:
> https://l10n.kde.org/check-kde-tp-results/trunk-kf6/he/messages.html
>
> I managed to find the first 2, the third one is simply an angle bracket <
> that represents bigger than, the error assumes that this is the beginning
> of a tag which is incorrect, is there any way to fix this or exclude this
> string?

Possibly something in hebrew is confusing pology? Lots of other languages have that \
>= in there and they don't get any error.

Example

https://l10n.kde.org/check-kde-tp-results/trunk-kf6/ca/messages.html
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf6/ca/messages/kturtle/kturtle.po?revision=1674721&view=markup

https://l10n.kde.org/check-kde-tp-results/trunk-kf6/es/messages.html
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf6/es/messages/kturtle/kturtle.po?revision=1674721&view=markup

So yeah, seems a false positive, no idea how to move this forward without someone \
looking more in depth at the pology code.

Cheers,
  Albert