List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTurtle translator's instructions
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-06 22:19:40

El dimarts, 13 de febrer de 2024, a les 8:32:57 (CET), Yaron Shahrabani va escriure:
> Hi,
> In KTurtle's POT file, there's a URL that suggests that the translator
> should read before attempting to translate the KTurtle commands.
>
> The URL is:
> https://edu.kde.org/kturtle/translation.php
>
> This page was removed.
> Where can I find the instructions?
> Can we move it to the TechBase or something for future use?

That's a good question.

you can find the page in the wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20221225020215/http://edu.kde.org:80/kturtle/translation.php

and

https://web.archive.org/web/20210322125130/http://edu.kde.org:80/kturtle/translator.php

the first seems mega old, the second says kde4 but the app may have not changed a lot since then, so if \
you think this is useful, yes this should go to techbase or similar.

Cheers,
  Albert