List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    i18n exception for remind later dialog in the calendar reminder
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-02-13 13:04:03

Hi everyone,

In https://invent.kde.org/pim/akonadi-calendar/-/merge_requests/82
I implemented a much requested improvement to the akonadi calendar reminder
daemon (kalendarac), which now pops up a dialog to ask by how much a reminder
should be postponed. This includes a certain amount of new i18n messages
obviously.

Would it be OK for me to merge this into 24.02, so users can get hold of this
sooner?

To many users' minds this isn't a feature but a bugfix given that it fixes a
regression: earlier versions of kdepim allowed to set reminder durations, this
option went away when korgac was replaced with kalendarac and its "more
standard (freedesktop.org) but more basic" notification mechanism.

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5