List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    cannot push to pology git repo
From:       Fumiaki Okushi <fumiaki.okushi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-02-07 22:26:18

Hi,

I just noticed that I'm no longer able to push to the pology git repo.
Previously, I was simply able to push (probably because I have my ssh
key in my KDE Identity account).
Today, when I tried to push, it asked me for my username and password
(and I supplied the KDE Identity username and password) and it
eventually failed, with the following messages:

remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied. The provided password or token is
incorrect or your account has 2FA enabled and you must use a personal
access token instead of a password. See
https://invent.kde.org/help/topics/git/troubleshooting_git#error-on-git-fetch-http-basic-access-denied
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://invent.kde.org/sdk/pology.git/'

Trying to resolve it myself, I went to the link, which talks about error
messages possibly being captured in the logs, but I could not find any
instructions on how to actually get to the log files.
Also, I do not have 2FA enabled.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fumiaki Okushi