List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Websites not getting rebuilt when Scripty push translation changes
From:       Alvin Wong <alvin () alvinhc ! com>
Date:       2024-01-17 13:44:19

Hi,

This is a thing I noticed with the websites. Pick any projects under
https://invent.kde.org/websites and check the commit history, you can
see that commits made by Scripty has an icon that states that the CI/CD
pipeline has been skipped. This means changes to translations won't be
applied until someone else push commits to the site. I can understand
skipping builds for applications, but this is not suitable for the
websites. Can this be changed?

Best Regards,
Alvin