List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String Check Request
From:       Emir SARI <emir_sari () icloud ! com>
Date:       2024-01-10 5:19:59

Hello,

> Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> şunları yazdı (10 Oca 2024 01:12):
>
> That page is just the output of lscpu so your patch could not make it
> translatable.
>
> I guess you (and all the teams) should update the translation of
> https://github.com/util-linux/util-linux/
> seems to be handled at
> https://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html
>
> If you are interested in having that page translated.

Thanks for the reply, I'll also add it to my list. I didn't know these were \
translatable. However, the scope of my issue is limited to the toolbar items. Copy to \
Clipboard and Filter box placeholder still stuck in English.

Might be a neon issue, therefore a confirmation would be nice, so that I can raise it \
with neon folks.

Best,
Emir=