List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String freeze exception for Elisa
From:       Jack Hill <jackhill3103 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2024-01-02 20:17:14

Dear translators,

I'd like to request a string freeze exception for this MR: \
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/elisa/-/merge_requests/527

The MR aims to improve one of the dialog windows in Elisa, and adds two new strings \
for translators:

1. Use i18n to append a colon character (in commit 5f2ff716)
2. Add a tooltip to an icon-only button (in commit 1a2ac571)

The remaining string changes are just moving strings around, or re-using strings \
already in the codebase.

I think this should be fine as an exception since the first just exposes a string for \
translation, and the second adds a clarification to an icon-only button. I don't \
think either of these additions will cause a regression in terms of i18n.

I'm not subscribed to this mailing list so please make sure to Reply All.

Thanks,
Jack