List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Is there any help to restore what has been translated before?
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-11-09 12:35:09

Using svn revert and a previous commit number, you should be able to
retrieve the previous version. I can dig more on the command, it's been a
long time I haven't used svn (but I'm guessing any svn GUI should be able
to browse in the history)

Le jeu. 9 nov. 2023 =C3=A0 13:30, Freek de Kruijf <freekdekruijf@kde.nl> a
=C3=A9crit :