Freek de Kruijf ha scritto: > I wonder why .po files in documentation-docs-kdenlive-org with names > docs_kdenlive_org_glossary___usefull_information... are gone, used to be at > least partly translated, and need to be translated again. > Fortunately a lot of these translations are in the Translation Memory, but my > current lokalize version 23.08.2 does not work using Crtl+Alt+B to insert > these, at least as fuzzy. > That documentation has been undergoing a big refactoring in the last months. I've tried to rename the files following the changes that have been made, but I may have missed some renames. -- Luigi