List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: .po files not accessible from https://l10n.kde.org/stats/
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-10-26 14:47:23

Matjaž Jeran ha scritto:
> The .po (and .pot) files in translation statistics tree were still accessible
> yestarday.
> I could download e.g. the file bomber.pot from
> https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kf6/team/sl/bomber/
>
> This file is not accessible today any more. Equaly inaccessible are the .po
> files for other languages and applications.
>
> Is that a new feature or a bug?

The websvn server was in the process of being moved, but something did not
work as expected with the old system and the process had to be pushed forward,
so now it is up again (thanks sysadmins).
In addition, the URL used to checkout the file had to be adapted because the
old format did not work anymore. This has been fixed in the code for l10n.kde.org.

> I also notice that the uploaded bomber.po on svn://trunk6 is still not visible
> in the statistics on https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kf6/team/sl/bomber/

It seems this file does not exist in the repository and it was never added -
did you mean gui or really doc?

Ciao
--
Luigi