Yaron Shahrabani ha scritto: > I bet there is :) > The new plural form will require some string modifications in addition to the > header. > > The current formula is as follows: > [1 - 1] %d house > [2 - !1] %d houses > > The new formula is a bit more complex: > [1 - 1] %d house > [2 - 2] %d/two houses > [3 - X%10 == 0 when X is larger than 10] %d house > [4 - !1/!2] %d houses (matches the second form in the current formula) > > So one option would be just breaking all the plural strings, the second would > be copying the 2nd form to the 3rd and 4th (won't break the string but I'll > need to fix it manually). > I can try and think of a way to handle this completely automatically but I > don't think it's worth the trouble. > > So merely changing the form is not enough. I think it was not mentioned, but would it make sense to change the definition on the trunk_kf6 branch only, in order to avoid breakages with the Qt5/KF5 applications? Ciao -- Luigi