List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: heaptrack 1.5 branched
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-09-15 19:58:11

Johnny Jazeix ha scritto:
> Hi Milian,
> Luigi did it yesterday:
> https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/l10n-scripty/-/commit/572aea91554016e51715fe76673fb840515ec38a

Sorry, tons of other changes are happening plus $life, I did the move.
But I noticed later that the change didn't happen on sysadmin/repo-metadata: I
just did it, but in the future fell free to change the i18n.json file inside
sysadmin/repo-metadata directly for such kind of changes (update the stable
branch).

> Cheers,
> Johnny
>
> Le ven. 15 sept. 2023 à 21:26, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> a écrit :
>>
>> On Donnerstag, 14. September 2023 08:44:17 CEST Milian Wolff wrote:
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I intend to release heaptrack 1.5 in about a week time. I just branched off
>>> 1.5. Can someone please handle the translations in preparation for this
>>> release?
>>
>> Ping?
>>
>> --
>> Milian Wolff