List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Please hold on translation docs.kdenlive.org today
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-06-09 12:28:11

Luigi Toscano ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday a large change landed on the kdenlive.org documentation, and that
> renamed a lot of files.
>
> Now I would need to chase the changes down and rename them, but I couldn't
> yet, so please don't touch those translations, I'll hopefully work on it this
> evening.
>
> Chusslove, please don't run gather on summit yet.

Updates: I think I managed to track all renamed pages and apply the changes to
the translations, hopefully without removing anything still relevant.
I've also removed a bunch of files which had been removed some time ago and I
missed.

For people using summit, I've also applied the changes to that branch, and run
a summit gather, so you can run a merge on your languages.

I've also asked the people who are updating the kdenlive documentation (which
is a very good and appreciated effort) to please keep us in the loop, to
prevent such big disruptive unexpected changes:
https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-kdenlive-org/-/merge_requests/38

Ciao
--
Luigi