List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: MT based workflow
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-05-17 14:12:48

On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 9:51:28 PM CEST Oliver Kellogg wrote:

Hi,

> I had been exploring how to integrate https://translate.google.com into my
> PO translation workflow and had found this:
> https://github.com/zcribe/translate-po

Apart from the feasability I would like to see the legal situation discussed.

I guess we can safely assume at this point that the language model vendors do not \
care about copyright when training their models. But do we already know what they \
think about using the result of their models?

Cheers,
Frederik