Hi all, the master branch of l10n-scripty is now used to handle the branches/stable/l10n-kf5 branch. This means that the stable_l10n-kf5 branch of l10n-scripty should not be used anymore, and that you should use the update_xml command from the master branch of l10n-scripty. In order to do that you can need to set export SCRIPTY_I18N_BRANCH=stable_kf5 before running update_xml. The valid values for that variable are now trunk_kf5, trunk_kf6 and stable_kf5. If you use update_xml in some scripts, please update them. In the next days I will change update_xml from the old stable_l10n-kf5 branch to fail, just to make sure the up-to-date version of the script is used. Ciao -- Luigi