List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: reuse compliance and imported po/ (specifically for kde-inotify-survey)
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-10-15 12:55:12

Hi, Lokalize already has some automatism to update copyright information in
terms if copyright holders. The problem is that what Lokalize parses and
writes does not fit to the REUSE specification. I already have a merge request
prepared that should, at least, resolve the situation for copyright owners:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/lokalize/-/merge_requests/22

Yet, the situation for license statements is more complicated because it is
not just a syntactic change but needs to be done by hand per project in order
to fit the desired outbound license of the project.

Cheers,
Andreas