List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KStars fails to build after po merge
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-10-03 9:22:23

El dilluns, 3 d'octubre de 2022, a les 6:51:33 (CEST), Jasem Mutlaq va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> Not sure if this is some build environment issue, or there is an issue with
> the docbooks themselves, but KStars started to fail after the po merge.
> Logs here: https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/jobs/506504

This highlights a somewhat tricky dependency situation that is not easy to express.

You have a CI that uses KF 5.68, unfortunately the ca@valencia is using entities that \
were only introduced in KF 5.92

There are 3 solutions for that:
 * Antoni Bella changes the documentation to not require 5.92
 * If that's not possible, you could increase your minimum KF requirement to 5.92
 * If that's not possible, we need to delete the ca@valencia documentation for KStars

If this is blocking you, please say so and we can do the third option "as soon as \
possible".

Cheers,
  Albert