On Monday, 28 February 2022 20:50:02 GMT Luigi Toscano wrote: > David Jarvie ha scritto: > > I'm going to merge the pim/kalarmcal repo into pim/kalarm, and then remove > > the contents of the master branch in kalarmcal. This will move > > translations, so I need to know what I need to do to ensure that > > translations are moved at the same time as the merge, and when it will be > > safe (from the translations point of view) to go ahead. > > As I suggested while answering a previous email forwarded by sysadmins, > can't the merge wait for the branching of Gear 22.04? If we coordinate the > merge, we wouldn't need to handle differently master and the stable > (release/21.12) branch. Sorry, I didn't understand from your previous email why you suggested doing it then. I've replied in the other thread. -- David Jarvie. KDE developer, KAlarm author.