List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adding Notes and Screenshots to team page
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-12-07 8:55:42

El diumenge, 5 de desembre de 2021, a les 13:15:24 (CET), Edward Wornar va escriure:

Do you mean https://l10n.kde.org/quickfaq.php ?

> How can I add Notes and localized screenshots to \
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=hsb under 'Contact Information'?

screenshots are automatically fetched from \
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/et/screenshots/ so just update \
that.

> I would also like to put my email address there, just in case.

As mentioned for Burmese I would really really prefer you ask sysadmin a mailing list \
and we add that instead of your personal email. \
https://phabricator.kde.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/2/

Cheers,
  Albert