List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Bringing a New Language
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-12-27 11:26:14

El diumenge, 27 de desembre de 2020, a les 12:21:53 CET, Albert Astals Cid va \
escriure:
> El diumenge, 27 de desembre de 2020, a les 12:07:35 CET, Carl Schwan va escriure:
> > It's the holidays for some of us and I guess Albert, Luigi and other experimented \
> > folks are enjoying their holidays. I'm sure they will respond later, so you don't \
> > need to send a mail every days.
>
> We have responded multiple times. I'm very close to the point of ignoring his/her \
> emails since our answers are being ignored.

Ah, i see why our emails are being ignored [s]he is just subscribed in digest mode so \
the answers are not getting to their inbox in a timely manner.

နေကြာပန် please change your subscription to normal and not digest if \
you want to be a normal member of this list, then go to the mailing list archives and \
read the answers we've given to your emails.

Best Regards,
  Albert