List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Can't update translations
From:       "Josep Ma. Ferrer" <txemaq () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-09-08 6:52:43

El 8/9/20 a les 5:46, Jeff Huang ha escrit:
> When I try to execute "svn update" in KDE l10n folder on my computer,
> it will complain following errors:
>
> Updating '.':
> svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
> 'svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/zh_TW
> <http://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/zh_TW>'
> svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q
> option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion
> configuration file.
> svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly
>
> How can I fix this issue? Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff Huang

Hi,

maybe this problem is related to the change of SVN servers:

https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Subversion/2020_Changes

Is your user in the list of permitted users and your SSH keys on KDE's
GitLab at invent.kde.org <https://invent.kde.org/profile/keys>?

Hope this helps,

Josep Ma. Ferrer