List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kontrast string freeze
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2020-08-22 10:30:58

Hello,
I would like to release the first release of Kontrast[1] soon, I just
officially string-freezed the 1.0 branch, and would like to release next
week possibly on Thursday. This is quite a short time, but there wasn't
any string change in the last 12 days, so I would like to know if this is
enough time for the translators to translate the application. Otherwise,
I could move the first release to in two weeks.

A minor version update is also planed two weeks after the first release,
so that the translations that didn't get in the 1.0 version will still be
released in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Carl

[1]: https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kontrast