List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to add new glossary item in lokalize?
From:       Raghavendra Kamath <raghu () raghukamath ! com>
Date:       2020-08-14 12:49:31

On Friday, 14 August, 2020 5:49:05 PM IST Simon Depiets wrote:
> Are you sure you had a correct path on the project config dialog when you
> saved the glossary initially? It created a new file for me if I set a
> correct file name and not the parent folder name.

Yes I had not set the path in the project setting earlier since I was unsure
about it and I think it was pointing to parent folder by default and not a
filename. I left it as it is. Would it be possible to have a default file saved
in such scenario?

Sorry I am new user of lokalize and I didn't know that you have to set a file
name in the glossary setting.

--
Raghukamath