--0000000000004b40d805acc98108 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, thanks for the quick reply and for the info, think i will be able to manage a merge request. I'll try to get around it tomorrow! Thanks again ! On Thu, 13 Aug 2020, 23:05 Albert Astals Cid, wrote: > El dijous, 13 d=E2=80=99agost de 2020, a les 22:20:22 CEST, Gavin Borg va= escriure: > > Hi, > > Hi > > > Please excuse me if i am sending it to the wrong place. > > This is the first time i am using a mailing list so sorry for the all > > subscriber sending spam. > > > > i am willing to add the public holidays of my Country (Malta,Maltese,MT= ) > to > > the KDE built in calendar however i couldn't seem to find a translation > > team for my country to send this too or which file i should edit. > > Could anyone assist me with poining me in the right direction? > > Holidays are not part of the translations per se. They are part of a > library we call kholidays. > > > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kholidays/-/blob/master/holidays/file-f= ormat.txt > > describes the file format and > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kholidays/-/tree/master/holidays/plan2 > contains a bunch of examples you can get inspired by. > > If you know how to use git you should propose a Merge Request against > kholidays > https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab#Submitting_a_merge_reques= t > > If you are not very technical, I can help you with that. > > Best Regards, > Albert > > > Thanks for your time > > > > > > > --0000000000004b40d805acc98108 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Thu, 13 Aug 2020, 23:05 Albert Astals Cid, <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
El dijous, 13 d=E2=80=99agost de 2020, a les 22:20:22 = CEST, Gavin Borg va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> Please excuse me if i am sending it to the wrong place.
> This is the first time i am using a mailing list so sorry for the all<= br> > subscriber sending spam.
>
> i am willing to add the public holidays of my Country (Malta,Maltese,M= T) to
> the KDE built in calendar however i couldn't seem to find a transl= ation
> team for my country to send this too or which file i should edit.
> Could anyone assist me with poining me in the right direction?

Holidays are not part of the translations per se. They are part of a librar= y we call kholidays.

https:/= /invent.kde.org/frameworks/kholidays/-/blob/master/holidays/file-format.txt=

describes the file format and https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kholidays/-/tree/master/holi= days/plan2 contains a bunch of examples you can get inspired by.

If you know how to use git you should propose a Merge Request against kholi= days https://co= mmunity.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab#Submitting_a_merge_request

If you are not very technical, I can help you with that.

Best Regards,
=C2=A0 Albert