mandag den 20. juli 2020 20.00.39 CEST skrev Luigi Toscano: > Martin ha scritto: > > Say I want to translate Frameworks before tagging on August 1., how do I > > know what to translate and what not to? > > Unfortunately there is still no single source of truth right now. > > At least from Frameworks it's easy: all and any repository which is defined > under the frameworks namespace is part of Frameworks. > All of those then: > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks > Or you can check the modules.git file of the sysadmin/release-tools > repository, branch frameworks/5.0: > https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools/-/blob/frameworks/5.0/modules. > git > > The projects which are released as part of Release Service are listed in the > modules.git file of the relevant branch of sysadmin/release-tools. For > example, here is the list for Release Service 20.08: > https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/release-tools/-/blob/release/20.08/modules.g > it > > You may think that Plasma works the same way, but it's not the case. The > https://invent.kde.org/plasma namespaces contains also repositories which > are not part of the Plasma release. > Probably the safest way is to check the list of already-released modules > (that works for Frameworks too): > https://download.kde.org/stable/plasma/ > Thanks. That helps a lot.