List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    wacomtablet 3.3
From:       Valerii Malov <jazzvoid () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-12 16:24:03

Hello,

I've created a new stable branch for wacomtablet 3.3.
It can be considered string frozen, and there haven't been any UI
changes since 3.2 so the strings should be pretty stale. I'm honestly
not sure if so little changes warranted new branch since I could've
cherry-picked them from master, but I wanted to push a tag with Qt 5.15
support. I'll try to use them sparingly next time.
repo-metadata has been updated, would be nice if someone handled the
translation branches.

Best regards,
Valerii