Hi Pino,

  Catalan language are revised, with link(s) and feedback:

trunk: https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1573620

stable: https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1573621

Exception:
ca/docs/kwave/kwave/kwave-plugin-export_k3b.png
ca
ca/docs/kwave/kwave/kwave-plugin-export_k3b.png
ca
ca/docs/kwave/kwave/kwave-plugin-export_k3b.png

  * Not exist screenshot in english (missing) but yes her link. In Catalan is translated.

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/ca/kdemultimedia/kwave/plugin_sect_export_k3b.html

  Regards
  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On ds., de jul. 4, 2020 at 10:19, Pino Toscano