List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Issue upon comitting changes
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-06-23 22:03:09

El dimarts, 23 de juny de 2020, a les 8:34:49 CEST, Vít Pelčák va escriure:
> Hello.
>
> Upon running pology scatter:
>
> posummit: [warning] Some branch catalogs have no associated summit
> catalog (expected summit path given):
> .. /home/vpelcak/!files/preklad/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/cs/docmessages/plasma-workspace/kcontrol_screenlocker.po
>
> --> cs/summit/docmessages/plasma-workspace/kcontrol_screenlocker.po
> .. /home/vpelcak/!files/preklad/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/cs/docmessages/amor/amor.po
> --> cs/summit/docmessages/amor/amor.po
> .. /home/vpelcak/!files/preklad/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/cs/docmessages/plasma-workspace/kcontrol_screenlocker.po
>
> --> cs/summit/docmessages/plasma-workspace/kcontrol_screenlocker.po
> Updating kconfigwidgets/preparetips5 documentation (master)
> ssh: Could not resolve hostname kde: Name or service not known

You seem to have hit the documentation path here, it needs this to be in your \
$HOME/.gitconfig

[url "ssh://git@invent.kde.org/"]
        insteadOf = kde:
[url "ssh://git@invent.kde.org/"]
        pushInsteadOf = kde:

Make sure that you remove any previous kde: definition you may have

Cheers,
 Albert