List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Speedcrunch translations in Mangonel
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2020-06-15 18:50:16

понеділок, 15 червня 2020 р. 21:44:29 EEST Vít Pelčák написано:
> Hello Yuri.
>
> Mangonel is IIRC a launcher (like Krunner). Why does it use chemistry
> and others now?

Every application in its development tends to be an operating system when time
tends to infinity.

Every author of an application launcher sooner or later thought to himself
"What if my launcher can show Second Radiation Constant? That would be
boombastic!"

To be serious, I do not know. I'm just looking.

Best regards,
Yuri