List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Cantor translation string
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2020-06-13 13:45:40

субота, 13 червня 2020 р. 16:06:23 EEST Steve Allewell написано:
> Hi
>
> I came across this string in Cantor (setting.ui)
>
> "If default backend is setted, then on startup instead of the backend
> chooser dialog will be created worksheet of the default backend"
>
> which, if I understand correctly what it is trying to say, would be better
> worded as:
>
> "If a default backend is set, then on startup instead of the backend chooser
> dialog, a worksheet for the default backend will be created."
>
> Can anyone concur?
>
> Thanks
>

> Steve

Hi,

Sure. You are quite right. The patch author asked to fix the strings but we,
as reviewers, failed to do so. Sorry.

https://invent.kde.org/education/cantor/-/merge_requests/15

Please fix the strings as appropriate.

Thanks in advance for your work.