List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Question about KDE website translation
From:       "Iņigo_Salvador_Azurmendi" <xalba () clientes ! euskaltel ! es>
Date:       2020-06-13 5:40:00

Hello,

My question is, can KDE website be translated?
I have translated some Announcements before but don't know whether the main page of \
the website can also be translated or not.

Another question is related to https://kde.org/applications/

Before the update of the website, descriptions of applications that were already \
translated were displayed in the localized language. Now I only see them in English. \
I value them being displayed in localized languages so that potential users can know \
about the wide range of KDE applications in their own languages.

Is there any plan to make so?

Thank you.