List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdep in get_paths
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2020-06-02 16:00:49

Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
> Op dinsdag 2 juni 2020 00:55:46 CEST schreef Luigi Toscano:
>> Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
>>> понеділок, 1 червня 2020 р. 20:11:39 EEST Freek de Kruijf написано:

>>> Works here:
>>>
>>> ~/.gitconfig:
>>> [url "ssh://git@invent.kde.org/"]
>>>
>>>     insteadOf = kdep:
>>> [url "ssh://git@invent.kde.org/"]
>>>
>>>     pushInsteadOf = kdep:
>>> No changes in scripts/get_paths.
>>
>> In the meantime I fixed get_paths to use kde: instead of kdep:, so you just
>> need the standard configuration described in our "get started"
>> documentation.
>>
>> Ciao
>
> I noticed the change in scripts/get_paths and still have kde in ~/.gitconfig
> and ssh://git@invent.kde.org/

Oh, right. You need to use ssh:// also when pulling from git, because  git
archive (used by populate_documentation.sh)  does not support http(s).

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11258599/git-archive-fatal-operation-not-supported-by-protocol

I guess it's time we automate update_xml on the server.

--
Luigi