List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SVN commit output
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-05-24 9:53:38

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 11:42 AM "IƱigo Salvador Azurmendi"
<xalba@clientes.euskaltel.es> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I ask for confirmation that the output I get when trying to commit to SVN server is what's supposed to \
> be in this transition time.
>
> $ svn commit lokalize-files/glosategia-terms.tbx
> Sending        lokalize-files/glosategia-terms.tbx
> Transmitting file data .done
> Committing transaction...
> svn: E165001: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E165001: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
> /home/svn/kde-common/svn/hooks/pre-commit.pl: user `username' does not have permission to commit to \
> these paths: trunk/l10n-kf5/eu/lokalize-files
> trunk/l10n-kf5/eu/lokalize-files/glosategia-terms.tbx
>
> **** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
> **** Translations are currently moved
>
> **** Please use https://go.kde.org/u/systickets to request karma.

Hello,

Translations in SVN are still locked down for almost everyone
following the migration of source code repositories to GitLab [1].

Luigi Toscano has confirmed the translations have been moved to their
final destinations in the new flat directory structure (see [2]).
However there's still work to do that blocked reopening SVN for write
access.

[1] https://invent.kde.org/
[2] https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/ru/messages/

--