List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Downtime for SVN - Action Required
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2020-04-23 18:49:35

Albert Astals Cid skreiv 23.04.2020 00:06:
> > One side effect of this change is that I can't see the history of svn
> > on phabricator anymore (only until April 18). I use it to watch what
> > other team members are doing and make a quick review. For example:
> >
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/source/svn/graph/trunk/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/
> >
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/source/svn/graph/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/
> >
> > Should I look for something similar on invent.kde.org ?
> There's*nothing*  SVN related in invent.kde.org (other than the place to upload \
> your SSH key, but that's not really really SVN related).
> Why not use websvn.kde.org ?

To see a list of recent changes, you actually only need the normal
command-line svn client. For example, to see the five latest changes for
pt_BR, just type:

    svn log --limit 5
svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/

(You probably want to set up an alias for this.)

Add ‘--verbose' to see a list of modified files for each commit. You can
also filter the log to only show changes for a set of authors:

    svn log --search alvarenga --search lranghetti --search
antoniohenriquelrodrigues \
                   --search thiagosueto
svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/ | \
                   head -13