List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Downtime for SVN - Action Required
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-04-14 6:55:52

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 6:48 PM Pino Toscano <pino@kde.org> wrote:

> In data domenica 12 aprile 2020 10:56:12 CEST, Ben Cooksley ha scritto:
> > Additionally, following this migration we will begin limiting access
> > to the Subversion repository to those actively using it. The list of
> > people whose access will be continued can be found at
> > https://cgit.kde.org/repo-management.git/tree/svn-ssh-keys/users-list
>
> Please add 'agron', from the Albanian team.

This has now been actioned.

> (Why not move this repository to gitlab, so it is possible to open MRs
> instead?)

That is certainly something we could do - I would need to move it
under sysadmin/ first which presents a couple of difficulties as it is
used in a couple of places in our infrastructure which i'd need to
adjust.

Aside from that there is no reason why we couldn't move it to Gitlab though.

> --
> Pino Toscano

Cheers,
Ben