List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation of KDE software in Albanian
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-04-08 20:06:42

El dimecres, 8 d'abril de 2020, a les 20:34:54 CEST, Indrit Bashkimi va escriure:
> Hi, I'd like to participate in the translation of KDE software in Albanian.
> I tried to contact the team a week ago at KDE-Shqip@yahoogroups.com but
> got no response.

Hi, yes, sadly at the moment there is noone translating KDE software to Albanian.

Would you like to give it a try?

If so please translate some files accounting for some thousands of messages from \
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/sq/frameworks/

Then send them to me (private no need to spam the list with big files) and once \
that's done we will give you access so you can commit files on your own (you would \
need to lean SVN basics)

Best Regards,
  Albert