List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Adding toki pona team
From:       Carson Black <uhhadd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-30 20:57:46

jan ale o, toki a!

I and some others are interested in localizing KDE into the toki pona
(code: tpo) language. There isn't a translation team for toki pona yet
(though it's a language on Planet), so I'm writing to this list for
the creation of a toki pona team so we can localize KDE into the
language of good. We've already started working on translations
(kcoreaddons, kconfig, systemsettings) to have them ready for whoever
wants to set up the SVN.

o tawa pona,

-- Carson Black [ jan Pontaoski ]