List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String freeze exception for Kdenlive
From:       Vincent Pinon <vpinon () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-03-29 7:26:36

Hello,

I'm sorry I know it is late in the release process, but I had no time before...
The new import/export feature in Kdenlive depends on external modules, but if the checks fail the users \
just see it disabled with no indication on what's wrong and what to do if they don't see debug log :( \
Early testers already complain, sure that we will get tons of remarks if we release like this.

Is there any objection if I merge the commit with additional explanation messages?

Thanks for your work & wish you all the best,

Vincent