List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to commit to svn repository. KDE Telugu l10n Team
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2020-03-27 8:17:40

пʼятниця, 27 березня 2020 р. 09:27:33 EET Sripath Roy Koganti написано:
> Hi
>
> I have a KDE Developer Account for maintaining the Telugu Language. I
> suppose i can commit the changes to the repository.
>
> The process i have followed:
> 1) svn checkout svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5
>
> 2) Made changes to po file
>
> 3) Checked the file without syntax errors, and svn status showed M
> (modified)
>
> 4) svn commit -m "Message"
>

> Will this process push the changes onto svn repository. I have added my
> ssh keys in identity.kde.org.
>

> Please guide me through the process.
>

> Regards
>
> Sripath Roy

Hi,

Yes, that is correct, but it would be better to use

svn checkout svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/te

because the general folder is HUGE.

You can also use some tool with GUI (kdeSVN or TortoiseSVN) to commit your
changes.

Happy translating!

Best regards,
Yuri