List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Building Korean translation of Krita docs
From:       Guo Yunhe <i () guoyunhe ! me>
Date:       2020-03-02 10:45:43

Hi, I think it is okay to add a language if you have the home page well translated. \
We have added Chinese language at very early stage.

You can make a pull request in https://invent.kde.org/websites/docs-krita-org if you \
are familiar with GitHub/GitLab. There is an instruction to add new language: \
https://invent.kde.org/websites/docs-krita-org#switching-languages-for-the-site

If you don't know how to do it, you can also post an bug report at bugs.kde.org to \
request it.

--