List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Is bold a problem in your language/script?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-02-19 23:59:11

El dijous, 20 de febrer de 2020, a les 0:26:45 CET, Adrian Chaves va escriure:
> Regardless of internationalization issues, taking the Human Interface
> Guidelines into account I think changing the background may be a better
> choice: https://hig.kde.org/components/editing/list.html

If you're interested in the Okular discussion please comment in the Okular MR.

Here i'm only interested in whether bold is probematic for any language or not.

Cheers,
  Albert

Okular MR = https://invent.kde.org/kde/okular/merge_requests/104